Althermo is a new company in the world of industrial heat sinks for the air conditioning, refrigeration, process cooling and industrial cooling markets. With its production site is in the north east of Italy, a historical area for the manufacture of heat exchangers, the company offers a totally innovative way of considering and approaching the international market.
Althermo was set up with the specific aim of offering the thirty years of experience of many of its employees to the market to design and provide customers with exactly what they require. Our method consists of focusing on the overall service which we offer our customers to identify the solution best suited to the type of installation and, when necessary, to customise the products to customer specifications.
The entire Althermo range can be supplied in a non-standard version thanks to the flexibility of all our technical production equipment. In addition to all the models in the selection software, we can also offer:
- special size machines
- EE X machines for installation in hazardous areas
- alternative voltages and frequencies (e.g. 380 V/60Hz)
- frames constructed with special materials or coatings
- cold weather configurations for installations in cold climates up to -40°C
- tropical weather configurations for installations in hot climates up to +40 °C
- special design for industrial and process applications
- special design for marine applications with C5M protection rating
The company is structured so it can monitor projects even during the after-sales stage, if the customer wishes. We can immediately offer the best solution to any problem through our computerised after-sales system and, if necessary, send qualified personnel directly from our offices or from other authorised centres. This means we can offer the best quality/price ratio on the market.